Translate

quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2013

QUESTÕES DE INGLÊS PARA O 3ºANO


Toys and shapes

Let’s play with shapes.
Let’s play with shapes.
I can make a car, two circles,
one rectangle and one square.
Wow, my car is there!
Let’s play with shapes.
Let’s play with shapes.
I can make a train, four circles,
two rectangles and one square.
Wow, my train is there!


1.      What are the shapes in the text?
­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________________________________________________________________________

 
2.      Complete.

a)      I can make a car ______________________________________________________________.

b)      I can make a train _____________________________________________________________.

c)      I can make a ball ______________________________________________________________.

3.      Write. (Draw the shapes)

This is a ____________________.               This is a _______________________.

 

 

 

 
 

This is a _____________________.             This is a _______________________.

 

 

 

4. The sentence: My father is a police officer. Is:
a) Meu pai é um médico.
b) meu irmão é um estudante.
c) Meu pai é um policial.
 
5. Answer:
This is a ______________________(Garçon)
(    ) waiter
(    ) student
(    ) painter
 
 
 
6. Find the Profissions.
ENFERIMEIRA – ENGENHEIRO – GARÇON – DOMÉSTICA – DANÇARINA

S
N
U
R
S
E
R
D
P
S
U
M
M
E
R
H
E
N
G
I
N
E
E
R
I
W
A
I
T
E
R
A
N
M
A
I
D
E
R
L
G
T
D
A
N
C
E
R

 
 
7. I  am a _______________________.
.
 
 
 
 
9. What’s the profession…
a) Your father: ______________________________________.
b) Your mother: _____________________________________.
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário